Monday, January 12, 2009

Pioneer Trek







Jayden just went on the pioneer trek, Dec 29-Jan 1st. They had about 150 kids go. It is the first time they've done it in the winter because it gets so hot here in the summer, it is really hard to get through the trek without dehydrating. So, Jayden was a little cold! It was a great experience and I cried when I watched him come in to finish the trek. I was so touched by the spirit and so grateful that he went. There were several youth I knew there, and I was so proud of all of them! The people that planned it did a great job. :-)

3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

He doe snot look happy, is it bad that i laughed at that?

On a more spiritual note-I think the chance to participate in Treks are such a great learning experience. That is awesome that he got to do that at leats once.

Sandy said...

What a great idea to do it in the winter! I haven't heard of an area doing that before. You guys are in the perfect location for that. I bet it was awesome to watch him finish...a proud mama moment!

EvaMarieva said...

hey we changed our link to our blog. the new site address is:

http://adesignerandmusiciangotmarried.blogspot.com/

I miss you even though it has been almost 2 years. now I don't excersize anymore ;)