Monday, January 12, 2009

Merry Christmas!!











We had a great Christmas. I am just a little slow getting some pics on here. The best was getting Guitar Hero World Tour for the 360, and Dance Dance Revolution for the Wii. I love the DDR game! I'm slightly addicted to it, actually. The Guitar Hero is so fun because we can all play together. Even Shjon is learning the guitar and drums! Jayden put on Katy's Hannah Montana wig, and was rocking out. We were laughing so hard we could barely do the song! It is so much fun.

3 comments:

Christine on the Edge said...

OMG! We played my Rock Band with my family over our entire Christmas vacation and we are totally hooked! My sister-in-law here just ordered it and we have 'dates' to rock out. It looks like you guys had a good time with it. Merry Christmas!

The Aubreys said...

LOVE the pic of Jayden rockin' out the wig. I want to go to the bahamas too.....can I come j/k. lave ya

huntersrus said...

The wig is the BOMB (but I think it would look better with a few balloons)jk It looks like FUN!!