Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

We want to wish all of our friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I am forgetting all the political jargain and just saying it how I feel! If I didn't mail you a card, please forgive me! We are so grateful for Jesus Christ and the example he set for us in giving us the ultimate gift...eternal life. We are grateful for this opportunity to reflect on his goodness to us, and ways to reciprocate it to others. Our lives are blessed so much by the knowledge we have of Him. Enjoy the season and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Merry Christmas to you too. W elove and miss you. I still see your smiling face and wish we could still work out together.

The Fab Five said...

We hope you have a Merry Christmas too. Hope all is well.Loves

huntersrus said...

Merry Christmas to you too. We will be thinking of you and I'm sure talk to you on Christmas day- but it's not the same as seeing you in person