Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hockey!!











Seeing as how I am quick like a tree, meaning very slow, I just realized I have no pictures of my kids playing hockey on the blog!! We just spent the weekend in Greensboro, NC for Blake to play 4 games. He is on the Columbia Cyclones Bantam travel team. He is enjoying playing with this team alot. Jayden is on 2 teams right now, the Columbia Cyclones travel 16u team, and the Columbia Wildcats High School team. He played 5 games last weekend, so it was a divide and conquer event! Both boys are playing hard, and enjoying the season. Jayden is in the top 2 pics, and Blake is in the bottome 2. Thought I better mention that since they are both the same # - 87.

3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Wow! Thanks for the pictures, it is great to see them in action again.

huntersrus said...

I know you guys are always on the go- but it looks like the kids are doing great

Mark & Shanda said...

I don't want to sound rude but I think that basketball uniforms look cooler. Just a thought. I do thin that you guys look good though and I hope that you are all having fun. Merry CHRISTmas and a happy new year to y'all.